Statusbrew is an easy-to-use social media reputation management tool. You can manage reviews posted on Google My Business, Facebook, Google Play Store, App Store, and more along with managing all communications on social and messaging channels such as Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, etc.
Statusbrew Review Management Features
- Automatically filter and get notified of all negative reviews. Get back to irate customers quickly to turn the sentiment around.
- AI-powered sentiment analysis helps you understand audience emotions at a scale
- Auto-assign reviews for a particular location to store/area managers
- Automatically route reviews to a particular inbox/team member based on their speciality
- Collaborate in real-time with team members while handling customer queries
- Controlled Team member access and no password sharing mitigates compliance issues
- Groups help you manage reviews at a large scale
- Easily work with a decentralized team with granular accesses and notifications
- Auto-hide spam/trolls across your social real estate
- In-built CRM that keeps track of customer journey across platforms
- Go beyond your feed and identify new customers with listening solutions
- From a single review to the big picture, get in-depth brand reputation insights
Reputation.com is a cloud-based reputation management tool that helps multi-location organizations to monitor and enhance their online ratings, reviews, customer service, traffic, and other factors. It provides a unified dashboard that provides a 360-degree view of both online and offline reputation.
Reputation.com delivers a reputation score that calculates an organization’s success across several client categories in real-time, using star ratings, reviews, company listings, and social activity. The tool even has a machine learning-based AI program that offers tailored recommendations to enhance the consumer experience.
- Cloud-based reputation management
- Unified dashboard to monitor online and offline reputation
- Reputation score calculation in real-time
- Social network interaction
- Sentiment analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning-based AI program with tailored recommendations
Podium is another good choice for the best online tool for review management. This is because of its intuitive feature that helps you acquire new reviews while managing them once they have been posted. This review management tool uses text messaging to encourage customers to leave reviews. You can even send customized text messages asking customers to leave a review. Customers can quickly leave a review from the link inside the message and designate which site, like Google or Facebook, they want it posted to.
Another major advantage of using Podium is its detailed analytics on your reviews. You can break down your reviews to spot trends in negative and positive ones that will help you improve your operations. Podium offers a web-chat widget encouraging people to leave their names and mobile phone number. This way, you can answer their questions via text message, as this is another convenient way for your customers to communicate with you.
- Helps you get more reviews on the sites that matter the most to your business, like Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and more.
- Manage your customer messaging from one inbox from Google, Facebook, SMS text, and more.
- Interact with customers through text, email, and social media.
- Improve your understanding of your customers by viewing consolidated customer feedback.
- Gain insights into your reviews with detailed reporting and monitoring.
- Create and send promotional messages to your customers via text messaging marketing campaigns.
- Generate leads from your website with Webchat.
Large brands can opt for Birdeye for review acquisition. It gives multiple ways to reach out to your customers for reviews, such as personalized text messages, email, company website, Facebook plugins, and mobile kiosks. Birdeye also provides several tools to manage and track reviews, including automatic alerts and updates. It also provides options for monitoring your social networks, detailed analytics on reviews, and the ability to ensure your online business listings are up to date.
They even explain the complete review acquisition and management process through comprehensive demos.
- It provides several ways to request reviews from your customers via text message, Facebook, email, an in-store mobile kiosk, a form on your website, or a Birdeye microsite.
- You can customize the messages sent on each platform to garner the best response.
- You can set when you should contact a customer. It could be immediately after a sale is made, several days later, or several weeks later.
- The platform makes it simple to monitor and track your existing reviews, regardless of the website they are posted on.
- The platform integrates with several apps and programs, enabling you to leverage your customer databases to get more reviews.
- You can reply to reviews from the Birdeye platform itself. If you are not sure how to respond to a review, Birdeye provides sample responses that you can also tailor according to your need.
Yext shines the most in its customization. They enable users to personalize most aspects of the reputation management tool. You can build these tools the way you choose, from review invitations to analysis. With your programming skills, you can take advantage of APIs to take customizations to a new level. However, Yext is missing a good tool to track customers and generate repeat business.
Yext offers seemingly limitless customization options within the app and the content you send to your customers.
- Your Knowledge Graph is the source of truth for many public facts about your brand. Whether it’s information about a product offering, job opening, store location, or professional credentials, you can provide people with actionable answers to the questions they are already asking.
- It provides direct integrations across several digital services globally, including Amazon Alexa, Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp.
- Yext Pages help your marketing team keep control of your brand’s landing pages. This ensures that consumers can find accurate, optimized, and consistent answers about your brand.
- Yext Reviews helps you build a customer-centric reviews management system by monitoring and analyzing reviews across the Knowledge Network, generating authentic reviews directly from your customers, and engaging customers through responses to improve the customer experience.
Grade.us puts a professional shine on your review process. It enables you to add your branding every step of the way. You can easily view how your brand is doing across several sites from one dashboard. It allows you to keep close tabs on your business reputation across multiple sites.
- Provides the flexibility to build your review marketing campaigns your way.
- Grade.us helps you automate the review generation process. It gets you those critical badges of social proof to make it easier for you to gain the trust of your customers.
- Helps you get more and better online reviews on the review sites important to you.
- Recover unhappy customers before posting negative reviews about your brand online.
- Monitor your email and text campaigns through an analytics dashboard and alerts you to issues as they arise.