- When you save a Pin on Pinterest, we distribute it to your followers first. Distributing to followers first allows Pinterest to gauge your followers’ interaction and decide which Pins will be popular.
- The following tab allows us to get our content in front of our audience much sooner than before. This helps Pinterest rank our Pins for future distribution.
- So, ironically, the first step to SEO (search engine optimization) on Pinterest is to make sure your content will resonate with your followers, because they’ll see it first. Make sure it’s engaging.
- The next factor is using appropriate keywords so the Pin can be identified as relevant to others who would be interested in it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.